Wednesday 26th October, Hauraki Room 1, Bruce Mason Centre, Takapuna, Auckland
Join us in October for our popular BreakThrough Women in Business Seminar which this time is all about ‘How to Convert the Sale’ – this is one of the fastest ways to grow your business and create even more success!
So let me ask you a question:
Do you Dread the SALES word?
Is this you?
- Are you good at talking about what you do – but not good at asking for the sale?
- Do you want to turn more enquiries into sales and more proposals into clients?
- Do you leave business on the table for fear of being pushy?
- Do you want to increase sales and turnover quickly?
- Do you dream of your clients ASKING for what you have, and making it easy for you?
You are not alone – and if you answer yes to any of those – then you’re the perfect person to join us for our seminar on October 26th!
You’ll also learn:
- The secret to successful selling and the development of long-term relationships
- How to turn price shoppers into clients
- How to limit the number of quotes and meetings, and get more clients easier and faster
- What NOT to do – or it will cost you sales and money!
- How to ask for the sale in a ‘natural’ confident way
- The exact steps to increase confidence in front of a client – even when you don’t feel like it!
- Powerful closing strategies — exactly what to say to get the business
- The ONE key thing you MUST do to have the client ask YOU if they can buy your product or service
For more information and to secure your place, click the link below.